How to prepare for your Tattoo - Tattoo PreCare
How to prepare for your Tattoo
Thank You for choosing Infinity Tattoo Parlor. Here are some tips on how to make your Tattoo experience and easy one.
Please call us at 503.231.4777 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Make sure that you get plenty of rest the night before.
- Do not drink alcohol before your appoinment and we recommend that you avoid drinking the night before as well.
- Take a shower before your session as you won't be able to shower again for 24 hours after.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing that allows the artist access to the area that they will be tattooing.
- Eat a good meal before your appoinment and bring snacks.
- Drink lots of water before and after your session. We even recommend bringing one with you, especially for the longer appoinments.
- If you are going to be in the sun prior to your appoinment: keep the area that will be tattooed covered and apply sunscreen to prevent sunburn. Also, avoid tanning beds and spray tans in the days before your tattoo.
- You are welcome to bring a guest with you, but please keep in mind that our studio is very small and we cannot accommodate large groups, so your guest will likely have to wait in the lobby.
- Even though we are a child friendly parlor, tattoo studios are not a suitable place for children. We highly recommend that you arrange for childcare during your appoinment.
- While some of our artists do accept credit and debit cards for payment, we always prefer cash. If you have any questions on if your artist does accept cards, please give us a call.
- Please remember that your deposit is nonrefundable. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call us at least 48hours in advance. Keep in mind, the longer you wait to cancel, the more difficult it is for an artist to refill that spot.